Friday 27 May 2011

A quick trip home

An image between parked cars that caught my eye


We are back home in the Languedoc for a few days having a brief break from shooting and camping; though it is lovely to be in the comfort of our own home, already we miss Provence and can't wait to head back on Sunday!


I thought I would share a few of the images I have been creating over the past couple of weeks. I would love to hear what you think!



 A mouth watering side dish served at Oustau de Baumaniére


With the clear blue skies, the contrasty light can be challenging to shoot in, but sometimes in works to my advantage.


A detail at Cabro d'Or, Le Baux de Provence


Dining at Cabro d'Or


A typical French Provençal Dish..... Sardines!


Poppies are everywhere at this time of the year



Setting the tables at Le Prieuré, Villeneuve les Avignon



Oustau de Baumaniére, nestled below the rocks of Les Alpilles


A local Baker, Cassis


The Marina at Cassis


What you could have for lunch if you where dining at 
Cabro d'Or

No comments:

Post a Comment