Friday 22 February 2013

Can't wait to get back to NY!!!


Merlin playing ball in Dumbo

I have been back in France for just over a week and I am chomping at the bit to get back to New York to continue shooting for The New York Dog Project. Though I am enjoying the peace and quiet of rural life in the South of France, it was so wonderful to be amongst the hustle and bustle of life in The Big Apple. Each day we are receiving more and more emails from dog owners keen to give their loyal companions the chance of fame amongst the pages of the book, a big thanks to everyone that is spreading the word! The characters and stories we are receiving are adorable, and full of inspiration, which is making my mind boggle with ideas....... thank goodness we are now heading back sooner, planning to land on New York soil in mid April, YAY!!!


Ruby leaps the fence in Central Park

I am slowly working my way through the post-production of the images I created during my 10 day 'winter' trip, I am thrilled with some of the images, and I hope you all are too, I would love some feedback. The people and the dogs I have met and had the pleasure to photograph so far have been amazing, a taste of what I know is to come, this really is going to be an incredible project! Thanks again to everyone that has helped out so far, we couldn't do this without your support, it is a lot of work for Andy and I, but we are the faces behind this project and our passion and belief in it seems to be rubbing off on everyone we meet. 


Tiki hanging out in Jersey Street, Noho

Andy and I would like to shout out a huge thanks to a handful of people who have been incredibly kind and generous with their time, assisting us with the development of this project, you all hopefully know who you are but just to remind you that we are extremely grateful...... Tracy, James, Ginetta, Nancy, Tricia, Darcy, and my wonderful niece Laura! We would also like to offer a enormous thanks to all that have made a contribution so far to our crowd-funding campaign, we still have a long way to go, and a very short time frame to get there, but again a huge THANKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment