Tuesday 6 November 2012

The latest Book Release

My advanced copies of the French edition of The French Dog and the English, French and German editions of Lunch in Provence have just arrived on my doorstep here in France.... well in the garage as there is a palette full of them!!!


It is always very exciting to receive my advances as it means they are hitting the shelves around the world. The English edition of The French Dog was actually released earlier in the year, but the French edition has just been released in October here in France. Déjeuner en Provence was released in France in mid October, but the rest of the world saw it hit the shelves a couple of weeks earlier.


On the 21st October Monsieur Jean-André Charial and I hosted a cocktail party at Cabro d'Or in Les Baux de Provence to celebrate the launch of Déjeuner en Provence, we had a great turn out and I received some very kind and positive feedback on how well I had captured the true essence of the Provençal life. 


Jean-André and I in fine form 


Being Interviewed by a local French newspaper


The Speech!





No comments:

Post a Comment